Mittwoch, Dezember 20, 2006

3am... what else are you going to do?

Hey, how about post in your blog you've been neglecting!

So the latest. I'm sick. Hence why I am up at 3am on a Weds. morning... I am inbetween cold med doses.... last night went something like this "whoa... I need to get to bed... this stuff is kicking in... *crawls into bed* ack... *can't stop coughing* shit this stuff doesn't----*falls asleep*" ahh drugs...

Still haven't gotten the issue with CU withdrawing me from my class resolved. I filled out paperwork to get it added and now I am just waiting... and waiting... I am going to call tomorrow and see what the fuck is up. I may need to retake it, which just sucks. That will mean I will have 19 credit hours, about half of those credits are online classes.

Managers are leaving 1190 in flocks... Matt (the engineer), Katherine (news), Charlie (underwriting), Brook (student GM), and Joel (programming) are all leaving. Sad sad sad. I nearly cried at the last manager meeting when I thought about them all being gone.

So it seems everyone I haven't heard from in a long time is getting in touch with me... next my gay Matt will be dropping me a line I am sure. Anyway my old geology buddy Kirk, who has been stationed at Pearl Harbor the last 3 years, sent me an e-mail and might be visisting Colorado soon. Eva from Germany sent a mass e-mail to all her Colorado buddies. And finally I got a Christmas card from Andrea (yup Annie!) who is living with her boyfriend (I know... a boyfriend...) in Denver and gave me her cell so we can hang out sometime.

Okay I shoud head back to bed....

Keine Kommentare: