Montag, Dezember 11, 2006

Quick update while the caffinee still holds...

OKAY... I know I haven't posted in forever. But here's a quick update:

- Haven't had dizziness/vertigo unless I am super tired. Haven't had a migraine (save the one previously mentioned from game night weeks back) in 2 months. I am so fucking happy.

- Little drama that just popped up that I need to resolve... for some reason CU withdrew me from my Music Business II course... uh, I don't know why. *sigh* I will be making some phone calls in the morning.

- Well pending that... which I discovered writing this post... I should be able to graduate next semester. But it seems that CU is trying to shaft me at every turn with this one...

- I have revealed my crush to the guy and after a while of him be so busy it is crazy (which I know, my whole timing was THE worst for him), I got a bit of a response back which was an "I'm sorry I've been busy, we'll talk when I am not" and that is completely fine with me, I pretty much figured that but for my sake I had to get it out there right then. But I'm cool... I know what is like to be that busy you might go insane...

- Which leads to my last thing, with the exception of a few instances. I have been super calm and relaxed. I think it has been a combination of just life and the company I keep. I am rock right now, so lean if you need to.

1 Kommentar:

Anonym hat gesagt…

It's good to hear you're doing well.

Got any advice on carpel tunnel?