Montag, Januar 01, 2007

Fucking new years eve....

Congrats Miss Steppie Lee... you get to spend New Years Eve... by yourself!!

It shouldn't have bothered me as much but I am by nature a social creature. It's kinda like the world is having one big party and you not invited.

Plus, I dunno, the snow put me in a funk and I have been sometimes awkward socializing with certain people... I just wanted to have some fun but whatever...

Yes, it was for the most part by choice... I had an invite to a couple parties in Lakewood and one in Denver but I have to DJ from 7am-10pm today so partying in Denver/L-wood wasn't going to happen. But no one wanted to stay in Boulder and hang out so smeh.

I watched the pilot of Dead Like Me (and all the deleted scenes), drank half a bottle of $5 champagne and ate Chinese food.

I think the lady at the Chinese resturant by my house is starting to recognize me... same with the guys at Blockbuster.

"Hey dude, he comes that gothy looking chick that rents all the horror films and TV shows about death..."

Look George on Dead Like Me makes me feel better about myself because she is like me but more bitter... she's a virgin, has trouble dealing with guys, doesn't know what the hell she is going to do in life, swears alots and she's undead.... okay well maybe we don't have that last part in common. Zombie movies also make me happy. It depends but if I am hormonal and depressed, then I watch chick flicks and super sappy bollywood.... if I am just depressed then it's shows about death or movies about zombies.

I am sure at some point I am going to end up on a suicide watch list or people are going to ask if I am "oookaaaaay?" in that way that makes them wonder if you have gone off your rocker... Listen death is cool and whatnot but I don't want it to come any sooner than anyone else... I like life too much... I am pretty sure that is why I find most things about death pretty funny.

In other news I am starting to lose patience with this boy situation.... whatever... if I don't get a response then fuck it... moving on cause I don't have the time nor energy to just wait around in case something might happen.
He's been pretty sweet but for the most part I can't read what is going on in his head and drives me nuts and I end up saying stupid things.

Well I am going to go try and find some coffee before I have to be at the station... a combination of regretting things I said to the boy and just thinking about the whole boy situation as well as the excitment of 10 hours of DJ woke me up every couple of hours since about 11pm last night till 5:30am... when I finally got up because I can't sleep.

3 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

Wait... You're a virgin?

Amesie hat gesagt…

I may not have been there to give you your New Years kiss, but at least I called you after having champagne. :P
Love you my dear!





gmeqfqa--what many words sound like after having a half a bottle of champagne. :P

Anonym hat gesagt…

$5 champagne? I'm living in the wrong city.

Had my fair share of horrid New Year's Eves, mostly involving other people - apart from the millennium, which I spent drunk and alone. I still have no idea what I was trying to prove. Now I tend to just have a quiet meal with a small number of friends, who stop me whinging about how bad the previous year was, and try not to make a big thing of it. Then January 2nd comes along and I end up miserable as fuck. Ho hum.

Anyway, apropos of nothing, I have mailed a copy of my CD to you at the radio station.