Sonntag, November 26, 2006

I feel the need to write but...

I didn't have any idea tha I could experience such an array of emotions packed in to one night. I think part of it is heightened by the lack of sleep. Basically I had to give the "what...? um... well you aren't really my type" speech to a man that I supposed was taken to begin with (which took me by complete surprise). I had extreme frustration with my life and with others. I didn't figure that in the same room would be one person who gets on my nerves so easily and another that makes me feel such comfort and ease. The later of the two makes me laugh so much and I continue to get to know so much about him and want to learn more... I wish we could just chill and talk more. I sometimes I wish I could just tackle him with a big hug.

Again. I am sure the lack of sleep is what is really got me tweaked out right now. I feel like my life is both stressful, out of control, and in perfect harmony all at the same time. I feel the need to write but also that I shouldn't. I guess, all in all, I am just really confused but happy.

Keine Kommentare: