Mittwoch, Januar 12, 2005

Puzzling....


huh? Posted by Hello

I thought women were supposed to be confusing...but it's actually men that are. I really don't get them.

For example:
Guy #1 - Thought he'd be interested in doing stuff together...hasn't gotten back to me on any of it. I've decided he's probably too busy.

Guy #2 - Hoped to patch things up with him, meet up and grab a cup of coffee or lunch or something. Shot him an e-mail about it, hasn't gotten back to me. Decided to call him today.

Guy #3 - This guy I had Physics 2 with (I think his name is Travis) in my only sciencey class this semester (Experimental Physics). He came and talked to me after class and walked me all the way to Sewall for staff meeting (despite the fact he was not going that way...interesting...). We chatted along the way, he's a really cool guy.

In each of the situations I am puzzled by their behaviour. But I think this cause I have the female midset.

Oh and I am so hot right now. I totally noticed guys checking me out yesterday...oh story time!

So I am in Experimental Physics and the TA had us introduce ourselves to eachother and tell what major we were and why we were taking the class. All of are taking it because we have so req to fill. So, this guy Branden (I think that's his name) said sort of low to the TA...."yeah req...and to meet girls...". Our TA Chris said "well there's 1, 2, 3...4....so for you it's not good odds. For them...the odds are good... but the goods are odd." We all laughed.

Shower time! (just got back from the gym) Man, am I sore...and I will be even more sore tomorrow...what is really bothering me right now it my back muscles.

Oh and Saba brought me back a shawl from Pakistan....I am going to wear it today. It's so pretty!

P.S. SNOW! It's snowing right now...I love snow...

Current Mood: Happy, puzzled, stressed (homework/reading to due before class), and energized.
Current Music: "Gay Boyfriend" - The Hazzards

2 Kommentare:

Amesie hat gesagt…

I am sorry guys are so wierd. BTW, I think you should send the poster now just cause YOU still have my Gunther cd....cd thief! lol

Steppie hat gesagt…

ah...you noticed, did you?